2' x 2' board
1. Mark lines from corner to corner. Mark the other corner line.
2. Measure the side and find the mid-point, mark it. Do this on all sides. Then connect one side to the opposite.
3. Now you have a cross and a "x" marked.
4. If you want the circle, draw it.
5. From the center point, measure out 4 inches on each line and mark it.
Mark the corner sections first.
1. For the lines drawn from the corners - mark from the outer point at the corner to the 4-inch mark. Do this on both sides of all lines coming from the corners. This is the area painted in purple and lavender.
-- The purple section were drawn to 1/2 inch from the corner of the board. The purple paint will go over the red circle.
Next mark the mid-point (green) sections
1. Go to the mid-points and draw your lines back to the 4-inch marks. Keep in mind that the right side section will go all the way to the purple line (it overlaps) and the left section will only go to the first cross line. Note that right side (green) goes over the lavender and left side (aqua) goes under the purple. Mark all mid-point lines.
-- The green sections were drawn from the outer line of the circle. The green paint will go over the red circle.
1. Line up your center mark between the green and lavender sections.
2. Mark a line from the about 1 inch inside the inner liner of the red circle to the point where lavender meets green.
3. Next mark the lines from the center line outer point to the 2 1/2 mark on both sides.
4. Mark all lines all around the circle.